Affiliate Program Terms
Last update: August 6th, 2020
Your participation in the ThriveOn Affiliate Program is solely to legally advertise the ThriveOn website and, subject to the Affiliate Program Agreement, you shall be entitled to receive a 20% commission on any Qualified Purchase of any product listed below:
- ThriveOn Annual Subscription
- THRIVE II Rental
- THRIVE II HD Purchase
- THRIVE II DVD Purchase (PAL & NTSC)
A Qualified Purchase is a purchase that has:
- Been made by a person that has been referred to www.ThriveOn.com by you. This means that the referred purchaser has clicked on one of the Links that is provided to you through our Affiliate Center, (which contain cookies) and our system can automatically match the cookie with your affiliate username within their browser and/or their IP address to the purchase that they make.
- Not been refunded.
Eligible Affiliates will be paid in US Dollars, once each calendar month, within the first 5 business days of the month in question, 90 days in arrears, provided that you have:
- Provided us with any documents required by law for us to effectuate payment (e.g. Form W-9).
- Provided us with a valid PayPal address (PayPal is the only method of payment that we offer).
- An affiliate commission balance of at least $100 (USD). If you do not have a balance of $100 (USD) at the close of any calendar month you will not be paid and all earnings and ongoing conversions will remain in your affiliate account until such time that you meet $100 (USD) payment threshold or if 3 months have passed and you have not exceeded $100 in affiliate fees.
If you provide us with an incorrect PayPal address within your Affiliate Center and we send your affiliate commission payment to this incorrect address, your payment will be forfeited.
Affiliate Account Inactivity
If at any time there has been no substantial activity on your affiliate account for at least twelve consecutive months, and you have not earned at least $100 in commissions during that twelve month period, we may close your inactive account and terminate our Agreement. If you have accrued commissions in your account, a maintenance fee will be deducted from your remaining balance. The maintenance fee will be the lesser of the accrued Program Fees in your account or $30. Any remaining balance will be paid to you.
Termination of Account
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your affiliate account:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must be a human or a representative of a registered company in good standing within your jurisdiction. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted under any circumstances.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Program, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not direct promotions to children under the age of 18 years.